Thursday, April 12, 2007

Please forgive me...

My Dear reader(s)....Terribly sorry for my absence of late...The Countess has cornered me into actually doing some work the past week or so...Well, I can't hide from her all the time...I am also busy preparing for the flying party I am giving this weekend...Mr. and Mrs. P, The Fiendish One and the good Padre are all scheduled to attend, and I am hoping that the weather will clear a bit...It will, of course, be loads of fun and the oysters are being flown in from the coast (the East one)...I will be publishing full details of all the goings-on next week...So, please stay with me during this busy time, and you will receive your reward...

By the way, I seem to have pulled the proverbial wool over the eyes of Robbo...He need'nt worry though, I did the same thing to the Countess...And remember, it is pronounced "Evilin Waar"...