Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Things at knee level...

I am recovering from my weekend revel, and am busy preparing my manuscript which details the goings-on at Castle Seal and environs...While you wait, and it won't be too long, read about Sir Basil and Mr. P...Quite diaphanous reading...

By the way, a while back I attended the 3rd Birthday Bash for the Hatemonger's Quarterly...(Yes, I was invited) While there, I noticed that there was not a Birkenstock in sight...I have great hopes for the Crack Young Staff...Chip was even sporting double cuffs, although he does have an indifferent tailor or a small trust fund...Needless to say I was proud to be such a good influence on the young folk...Happy Birthday.

Speaking of birthdays, Man About Mayfair turned 1 year old on March 31st and I forgot all about it...Has it been a year already? Time flies, etc. Happy Birthday to me...