Tuesday, October 3, 2006

The Small Town Metropolitan

The musings of a small town girl turned big city woman.

Thanks for the link STG/BCW...I have added this new link over there, seems an interesting site...Being from a small town myself, I can say I have been there...I do not know STG/BCW personally, but if you chaps will take a look at her list of "True Loves" you will see Basil Seal...No, just kidding, but you will see: Evelyn Waugh, Sir P. G. Wodehouse and Patrick O'Brian! Plus (as if this were not enough) she likes Blackadder, Billy Wilder and Cecil B. (I'm ready for my close-up) Demille!!!!Now where has she been hiding...This obviously can't be for real, can it? I mean don't tell us you also don't mind The Three Stooges!?! I have some friends in the RCBfA who are just dying to meet you...

As you all know, the Evelyn Waugh mention gets an automatic link, the rest is just gravy, so to speak...

All kidding aside, welcome and thank you for the link. Oh, and please leave comments, Mrs. P is getting tired of being the only one...