Friday, December 8, 2006

Damned Mitford girls...

Mr. Elk has discovered, much to my surprise, I must say, that some candid photography snapped at a gathering of the RCBA faithful at my home (while the Countess was away, of course) has been leaked to the media. Knowing full well that it could not possibly have been one of us, the pibald Shetland named Mitford, teathered near the old gamekeeper's cottage now seems to loom large...I will phone Sir Peter Whimsey instantanter...Sorry chaps, but as you can see, none of us actually appear in the photographs...Plausible deniability, indeed...But we do agree, that some of the people of Great Britian need to cover themselves forthwith...Unless, of course you are the type of people of Great Britain that have been invited to a gathering of the RCBA at my house...Then we might make some exceptions...

And Mrs. P, those shoes are just fine for riding...Because boots were made for walkin'...