Friday, May 12, 2006

Irate American male...

The Maximum Leader, my favorite villain, is irate and is not going to take it anymore...

"...I really wish that we could pinpoint the moment at which the hearty people of these United States became such pansy wimps. I do. Then at least I could focus my anger at some specific event and rant, "Goddamn it! If it wasn't for everything that happened on August 18, 1989 we wouldn't be in the mess we're in."

If our Anglo-Western heritage was a book, we'd be tearing out the pages one at a time and mixing them in a huge manure heap of modernity and relativism. Social norms? Too restrictive. Personal responsibility? Too hard. Understanding right and wrong? Too judgmental. Calling thing by its true name? Too pushy. Our hard-won liberty, our freedoms, our civilization. It is all being tossed into a dung-heap that will be spread on a weed-ridden field and left to grow untended. Neglected...."

I like the way you think ML...

More naked ranting and raving from the Villianschloss...