Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Very nice...




Without doubt, Miss Coulter is a very attractive woman, in an east coast, prep school sort of way. She is not nearly as attractive as Ms. Noonan, but, then again, who is? Given a choice, which I'm not, I would dine with Ms. Noonan, and send Miss Coulter my very best regards. But, this is probably an age thing. I have never actually read a book by Miss Coulter, but I have seen some of her journalism. I believe the real reason that Miss Coulter annoys the Left is because she is so attractive. This contradicts the Left's image of conservative women as fat homemakers, in polyester stretch pants, shopping at Wal-Mart. How can a women who looks like Miss Coulter be a religious conservative? This drives them to distraction. I do disagree with Miss Coulter, or her publishers, with the insistence of placing a photograph of her in a tank top, or some other form highlighting outfit on the cover of each book. If a photo you must have, a nice face shot will do. We know she's attractive, we're buying the book for her mind. Right......... Plus, after seeing this evidence, how can any of you chaps still not be Catholic? Now you know why most of those Anglican chaps convert...