Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mutton Dressed as Lamb...

Speaking of dressing like a retard yesterday, I and some of my readers disagreed with one point the author made...The point being that dressing like a child, while an adult, was essentially a "male" deficiency...I beg to differ (see above photo)...

This vulgarity is widespread and practiced by both male and female members of society. This behavior really drives me up a wall, and it should stop right now. But in a nation where there are only 37 adults, I'm not surprised...There are many reasons we have come to this: Boomers, youth worship, Boomers, sexualizing of everything and every child, Boomers, television/Hollywood, Boomers, lack of moral teaching, Boomers, laziness, Boomers, and too many more to go into here, but I will note that it is the fault of those damn Boomers...

You need further proof concerning the female? Well, here you are...