Monday, January 8, 2007

Basil Seal answers his mail...

As always happens when one makes intelligent and perceptive observations about the place one lives, the peanut gallery begins chanting 'America, Love It Or Leave It'...But I believe I have been misunderstood in this case...I do not loath the United States, far from it, I just happen to loath the majority of people who live there. As to why I continue to live in the United States, I live where I am told to live, like every other husband in the world (outside of the Muslim nations, of course) plus where would one go? Britain? Please, Britain no longer exists, (outside of Savile Row), it was mortally wounded during World War II and the left-liberal forces of democracy (mob rule) and egalitarianism moved in swiftly to finish her off. She is gone, may she rest in peace, and what really bothers me is the fact that the United States is soon to be next, but all seem oblivious to that fact.

Americans harp continually on the 'culture war', this, in itself, is laughable...'War' implies that there are at least two combatants engaged in conflict, each with the ability to harm the other...There is no war...The left won it many years ago and are now moving swiftly to mop up those few small pockets of resistance that remain. Face it, the left controls the government, (at all levels) the educational system, (both public and private) the media (in all forms that matter) and with the control of the media comes control of the mob. Oh yes my dear American friends, the mob rules, and it does the bidding of those in control...Sadder still is the fact that their victory was won over very little true resistance, not really much of a fight at all...As the lovable Darth Vader once said: "You are beaten, it is useless to resist"...

So please, do not take umbrage at criticism of your once great country. England has already gone down in defeat, I really don't want to watch the death of the United States as well, but fear that I will. Plus, if you would just learn to dress properly and turn off your damn television sets, I would spend all my time with my wardrobe and my books and leave you alone...

Sir Basil Seal