Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Sir Basil Seal investigates...

There has been an unseemly surge in traffic about Mayfair (says Holmes)...This has something to do with Mrs. P banning herself from her own website. We need not comment further on that here...Now far be it from me to frown upon traffic, not at all, at all...I can now look at the site meter and pretend I have more than 5 readers, quite invigorating really...But one must ask: Why Mayfair? As you can see from my picture and by reading my posts, that I am not what one would describe as a 'nice guy'. Mrs. P refuses to send me biscuits, Mrs. C fears me, I do not know why, and Christine would like me to leave the country, Well, really!...I do realize that I am someone whom you would like to take luncheon with...I don't know, could it be the empty comment boxes where just too tempting? Hummmmmm....